Volunteer Extras Need for Denver Filming – August 20, 2017
WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXTRAS, AND WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS. THANK YOU! If you signed up, location information was sent to you via email. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Road to Edmond begins filming in Denver, CO, on Sunday, August 20, 2017 (2-9pm) and one of our first scenes is a same-sex wedding and reception at Christ Church UMC (690 Colorado Blvd). Would you like to be an extra in the film?
- Arrive at 2pm and wrap up by 9pm. Location TBA.
- Pizza dinner provided with free beer from local breweries.
- Sit in the audience during the wedding and be party of the reception.
- Hang out with Tripp Fuller, Nathanael Welch, and the crew, and have a blast!
- Wedding attire required. Men must wear shirt & tie with optional jacket, and ladies are asked to wear a dress or nice blouse and skirt/slacks. No jeans please.
- Your name will appear in the film credits.